In addition to standard comprehensive exam procedures and diagnostic testing, we also offer several non-routine minor surgical procedures. Our office is fully equipped with technology and instruments that allow our doctors to perform procedures on site such as:
1. Removal of skin tags, styes, moles, and other peri-ocular lesions. For more information on these procedures, please refer to the Tempsure section of our website located under the technology and equipment tab.
2. Steroid injections, numbing injections, etc.
3. Removal of foreign bodies/objects from the anterior portion of the eye.
4. Rust ring removal from previous metallic foreign bodies/objects in the cornea.
5. Application of amniotic membranes for treatment of several ocular surface conditions.
6. Radiofrequency eyelid treatments for dry eye syndrome, lower lid drooping, low hanging upper lids, peri-ocular and facial fine lines and wrinkles, and more. For more information on these procedures, please refer to the Tempsure section of our website located under the technology and equipment tab.
7. Blephadex deep cleansing treatments for blepharitis, demodex, dry eye syndrome, etc.
8. Insertion and removal of temporary or permanent punctal plugs for treatment of dry eye syndrome and other ocular surface diseases.